2018 Mountain of Hell registration just opened and you are wondering if you will enter? Here is some info that will help you make the right decision!
A Hell of a race
The mountain of hell race takes place in Les 2 Alpes resort, in the French Alps. It is an enduro/ downhill mass start race opened to 700 riders.
- Elevation loss : 4000 meters
- Elevation gain : a little bit!
- Distance : 25 kilometers
- Number of riders : 700
- Registration price : from 74€ to 98€ (lift access for 3 days - Friday to Sunday)
- Date : from 29 of June to 1st of July (2018 edition)
- 7 heats of 100 riders
- time defines your rank on the final start line
Watch the full run video to better understand what the Mountain of Hell is all about!
- 1 heat of 700 riders
- start takes place at the top of Les 2 Alpes Glacier (3400m)
Watch the full final run of the 2017 Mountain of Hell through the eyes of Kilian Bron to spot all the best lines! It could avoid you ending up in a snow wall at 70km/h...
- SUCH Morgane / FR / 43:26.33
- SERRE Emilie / FR / 52:59.17
- NELEN Kristien / BL / 57:17.36
- BARTHELEMY Mathilde / FR / 58:41.76
- GRIFFIN Rose / IR / 1h05:09.35
- ABSALON Rémy / FR / 33:31.09
- PETER Stefan / SUI / 33:36.78
- BRON Kilian / FR / 33:42.92
- COUSINIE Fabien / FR / 34:21.91
- JONEAU David / FR / 35:11.60
2018 Mountain of Hell registration
Now you decide! 😉